Wednesday 12 October 2016

Create and Reflect


Hello! 

Today I learned how to make a word cloud using ABCya.com and how it can be used to create and reflect my own learning experience. The picture represents words that are meaningful to me as a future educator. This was a very creative tool to use and I am already planning to reuse this tool in another class for a presentation! 


The words that I choose to include relate to teaching and learning from my personal perspective. A few words that really stand out to me as a teacher are knowledge, citizenship, advocate, community, and create. As a teacher, I think it's important to continue learning and building upon our initial knowledge, especially when it comes to digital teaching. Continuous learning is not only for students but for teachers as well and with the continuous change in technology there is an infinite about of new learning! Citizenship has been a topic that I believe is crucial to my character as a teacher. I also want to advocate for the use of digital technology within the classroom and encourage others to see the benefits. Being apart a community about digital teaching and learning is great for sharing ideas and having a support system. I think it's important to have catalysts for your own learning as a teacher - someone who will provoke thought and challenge your perspectives. Lastly, I think that digital technology provides an abundance of creative tools that can be incorporated into the classroom to engage students. It also gives students the opportunity to actively participate in their own learning which will create an exceptional experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment