Wednesday 21 September 2016

Standards for Teachers


Today we learned about the SAMR model that is used as a framework for incorporating technology in the classroom in an effort to work towards efficiency and make the entire learning experience more interesting for our students.

I am particularly interested in utilizing the SAMR model to redefine my teaching method and finding new ways to enhance my teaching.


Standards for Teachers
The International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE) provides the standards of practice for teachers and students and can be used as a guide to incorporate digital media in the classroom. These standards directly impact me as a teacher because I am able to improve my method of teaching to allow for a more meaningful lesson plan. I think it's important that teachers are constantly adapting to their changing environment in order to inspire students and provide efficient outlets for creativity.





No comments:

Post a Comment