Wednesday 30 November 2016

Final Reflection

Hello!


As the semester comes to an end, I have the opportunity reflect on some of the amazing things that I've learned in this course. It's hard to believe that I started as the most overwhelmed, insecure, and anxious human being in the classroom to this point where I really enjoying the world of blogging (I even started my own wedding website which includes a blog)! I have learned different ways of incorporating technology into the classroom which will be invaluable to my teaching experience! The knowledge that I have learned in this course will help me in all aspects of life as I am now more informed and can create more exciting lesson plans for my students. This class has truly given its students the opportunity to learn in a safe, welcoming and fun environment and I would strongly recommend it to others looking to elevate their teaching methods! In an effort to try and conceptualize this experience, I have created a concept map using Mindomo below. I hope you've enjoyed following my journey and thank you for being apart of my digital growth!


No comments:

Post a Comment